21st September 2016 London
Governance, Risk management and Compliance (GRC) is an important part of a business’s risk management approach, and encompasses every aspect of the organisation’s infrastructure.
GRC goes beyond just security; it is about visibility, aligning IT processes and procedures to deliver effective policies, and developing a framework that will provide a long-term approach. As businesses move away from a more traditional silo approach towards an integrated approach that brings together and manages IT operations and departments across the company.
ZONE SE7EN will investigate why GRC is becoming such an important issue for businesses, how to engage the workforce and get their buy-in, understanding how governance and regulation work together, and understand why IT has moved forward and is now more technically advanced.
• Learning how behaviours and relationships come under the governance umbrella.
• Developing codes of corporate governance and ethical policies.
• Taking an intuitive approach to developing applications and systems.
• The impact of changes in regulatory requirements on the IT processes.
• Ensuring documentation is tested for its relevance and kept up-to-date.
• Prevention and detection of insider threats
• Recovery from a targeted cyberattack
• Governance, risk and compliance (GRC)
• Optimizing security information and event management and threat intelligence tools
• Emerging Security Technologies & Trends
• Defining a Risk Strategy
• Practices and technologies for cloud, mobile, data, application endpoint and network security
• Are next generation firewalls (NGFW) enough?
• Why rapid detection and response to cyber threats is a must.
• Shared Threat Intelligence
21st September 2016
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Town Hall Hotel, Patriot Square, London E2 9NF, United Kingdom