APMG EXAMINATION OF THE NCSC-CERTIFIED TRAINING
Once payment has been received we will register your details with APMG International who will then forward your details on to ProctorU who will liaise with you directly regarding confirming the exam date and time. ProctorU provides secure live and automated online proctoring services for academic institutions and professional organisations.
- All students must have registered and paid for the NCSC-Certified Cyber Incident Planning and Response course.
- Payment must be made in full prior to student being registered with APMG for the examination.
- Once course is complete students will be sent an email by APMG International.
- Students will receive access to the exam portal.
- Student scan then arrange suitable online exam times with Proctor U.
- All results and digital certificates are distributed by APMG International.
Please find below some further information on technical requirements in order to sit the online examination.
Exam Readiness Checklist
Total cost of the examination including GST is 6560 INR.