World Class Speakers, Moderators and Event Managers
Amar Singh is an industry influencer and leader, founder of a not-for-profit organisation Give01Day.com and the Cyber Management Alliance and Chair of ISACA’s UK Security Advisory Group. Amar is engaged as a trusted business and cyber security advisor, mentor to C level executives, and a consultant to organisations who need to reduce their risk exposure, deploy post incident remediation, build security teams, increase cyber resiliency and mature their information security and data privacy posture.
"Amar was a keynote speaker as well as a panelist on the Hackers versus CISOs debate at the 2012 Global CISO Forum. He brought a lot of expertise and insight to the event and was a major contributor to the overall success. He was great to work with and extremely generous with his time, knowledge, and even brought giveaways for the rest of the attendees! He was truly an asset and the event was much improved because of his involvement. Not only was he a great contributor during his speaking assignments, but had thoughtful, relevant, and knowledgeable comments and questions when he was part of the audience. He has a lot to contribute and was rated very highly by the conference attendees for his presentation on IS ROI. I look forward to working with Amar for years to come!"
Several of the world’s prestigious media organisations and publications regularly seek and publish Amar’s counsel and guidance, including:
• The BBC, Financial Times, Al Jazeera, The Economist, The Guardian and The Daily Telegraph
• The Economist’s Intelligence Unit (EIU) invited Amar to the London Stock Exchange to share his insights on information risk management
• Amar launched The Financial Times’ CISO video series
Amar has featured in a number of prestigious publications including:
• Institute of Chartered Accountants for England and Wales
• The Counter Terror Business Magazine
• Regular contributor to publications including Computer Weekly, SC Magazine, InfoSec and others
• Featured on the cover of SC Magazine
• Chair of ISACA’s UK Security Advisory Group
• Executive Consultant Global Advisory Board National Cyber Security MBA.