We recently delivered our flagship cybersecurity training course, the GCHQ-Certified Cyber Incident Planning and Response (CIPR) workshop to UAE's Dubai Islamic Bank.
The interactive, UK Government-certified incident management training was delivered to a mixed group of Senior Management and members of the IT Audit function with the objective of enabling management to understand the audit requirements for incident management, improve the organisation's incident response capability and increase its overall cyber resilience maturity.
During the two day interactive workshop we covered the following;
- Creating a blueprint for building a cyber resilient organisation,
- Reviewing and optimising incident response plans,
- Creating actionable checklists and response playbooks,
- Identifying teams, roles and skills for the CSIRT teams
- Reviewing audit controls for incident management and cyber resiliency.
- Technical knowledge is NOT a prerequisite.
- *CSIRT - Cybersecurity Incident Response Teams
The two day workshop additionally covered topics such as defining normal, identifying the crown jewels, technologies, incident response methodologies, using threat intelligence, cyber incident response templates and checklists, incident response team roles, creating playbooks and also included a number of interactive exercises.
"We just finished a course from Cyber Alliance – the cyber incident planning response course. It was informative and attractive. It has introduced very important concepts and has given us information to help us achieve our objective in cyber security breach readiness". said Shahjahan Abubakar, Head of IT Audit from Dubai Islamic Bank.
"I highly recommend other senior executives, either from the bank or any other sector to attend Cyber Management Alliance’s CIPR workshop. Mr. Amar, has given us the training; was excellent and very helpful"," commented IT Audit Manager Mr Maher Al Tamimi.